Seasonal Needs (2019 Christmas)
- For ages infant through high school.
- Maximum of $20 per gift.
- We request gifts be delivered unwrapped by no later than 12 noon on December 20.
- Please avoid toy weapons (i.e. guns, swords, etc.)
- Please consider ethnic diversity of families in selection of dolls.
- A distribution event the evening of December 20 gives parents an opportunity to choose new toys for their children from your generous donations based on their child’s maturity level and interests.
- A list can be provided of requested gifts by children to help you with gift selections. Please keep in mind that our population is revolving with families moving in and out.
Gift Baskets (An organization has committed to providing all 16 gift baskets and contents)
- Up to 16 families live on site
- 20 large laundry baskets
- New bath towels and washcloths
- New twin sheet sets
- Full-size personal hygiene items, i.e. shampoos, conditioners, baby-type products, etc., body washes-lotions-sprays, mouthwash, shaving creams, disposable razors, deodorant/antiperspirants, etc.
- New family games, books, puzzles, small toys, etc.
- Hair accessories, brushes, combs, hair ties, barrettes, etc.
- Candy for Christmas Stockings
- Mesh folding laundry hampers
- Small gift for fathers
- Small gifts for mothers
- Other fun, personal items
- Batteries for electronic toys, i.e. AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Gift bags, tags and tape for our Parents’ Wrapping Party on Christmas Eve.
- $15 Walmart gift cards
If you can help with any seasonal donations listed above, please let us know what you are bringing. Donations need to be delivered on or before noon on December 20.