Seasonal Needs (2019 Christmas)
- For ages infant through high school.
- Maximum of $20 per gift.
- We request toy/gift donations be delivered unwrapped by no later than 12 noon on December 20.
- Please avoid toy weapons (i.e. guns, swords, etc.)
- Please consider ethnic diversity of families in selection of dolls.
- A distribution event the evening of December 20 gives parents an opportunity to choose new toys for their children from your generous donations based on their child’s maturity level and interests.
- A list can be provided of requested gifts by children to help you with gift selections. Please keep in mind that our population is revolving with families moving in and out.
- As toy drives typically are focused on younger children, we have created an online gift drive for our pre-teens and teens. Please order by December 11 to ensure delivery before December 20. (coming soon)
- Up to 18 families live on site
- 22 jumbo size laundry baskets
- We request that gift basket donations be delivered on or before December 18.
- New bath towels and washcloths
- New twin sheet sets
- Full-size personal hygiene items, i.e. shampoos, conditioners, baby-type products, etc., body washes-lotions-sprays, mouthwash, shaving creams, disposable razors, deodorant/antiperspirants, etc.
- New family games, books, puzzles, small toys, etc.
- Hair accessories, brushes, combs, hair ties, barrettes, etc.
- Candy for Christmas Stockings
- Mesh folding laundry hampers
- Small gifts for fathers
- Small gifts for mothers
- Other fun, personal items
- Batteries for electronic toys, i.e. AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Gift bags, tags and tape for our Parents’ Wrapping Party on Christmas Eve.
- $15 Walmart gift cards
- $20 Uber gift cards for emergency transportation
If you can help with any seasonal donations listed above, please let us know what you are donating.